An Experienced Government Contractor
For decades, Simon Roofing has provided government clients across the United States with high-quality, cost-effective roofing services. Our clients include:
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Air National Guard
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Justice
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- National Park Service
- U.S. Army Reserve
- United States Post Office
Reducing Risk to Government Agencies
Government agencies must mitigate the risk presented by working with contractors, so it is essential to work with a stable contractor like Simon Roofing. Simon Roofing has a longstanding history of success reducing risk to federal agencies through our in-depth knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other contracting requirements, such as:
- E-Verify: attests that our workforce is eligible to legally work in the United States
- Certified payroll: demonstrates that our workers are paid the appropriate wage rates
- Subcontract reporting: details our commitment to small-business participation
- Material submittals: documents our compliance with contract plans and specifications
- Invoicing procedures: ensures accurate and timely billing
Other key factors that help us reduce risk:
- Safety: We have an excellent safety record and an EMR far below the industry average
- Financial stability: Our $75-million aggregate bonding capacity shows that we have the financial capacity to supply and staff multiple concurrent projects
- Quality: Our entire organization, from manufacturing to service, installation, customer service center and sales team, is certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Technical expertise: We always do the job right the first time; less than 1% of our contracts have had change orders, and we have never failed to complete a project
We accept government p-cards and all major credit cards.
Simon Roofing is on the GSA Schedule
For your purchasing convenience, we have made our products and services available through a GSA Schedule. Purchasing from our GSA Schedule contract ensures fair pricing, compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and reduced paperwork and administrative effort.
Schedule 56 – Buildings and Building Materials
Category 563-4 – Roofing Materials, Products & Services Solutions
Contract Number: GS-07F-0215M
Contract Period Through: March 6, 2022
Simon Roofing GSA audits consistently result in “Excellent” ratings.
True Simon Contracting, LLC, an 8(a) Joint Venture
True Simon Contracting, LLC, provides clients with the benefits of working with one of the nation’s largest roofing companies, while allowing federal agencies to meet Small Business Participation mandates.
True Simon is an SBA-approved 8(a) Joint Venture between Simon Roofing and True Inspection Services, LLC. Backed by the technical expertise and financial capacity of Simon Roofing, True Simon has the leadership, expertise, manpower, bonding and financial capacity to be your preferred source for any size roofing project.